Join Lord and Lady Right in A Right Royale Tea – a hilarious immersive comedy afternoon tea performance set in the grandeur of the British aristocracy. Performing at the Amba Hotel Charing Cross on Sundays at 2:30pm.
Guests will join the fictitious Lord and Lady Right, and their servants, as they try to raise funds to save their crumbling castle in this unique and original two-hour comedy dining experience.
Expect unexpected 1920’s elegance and a stiff-upper lip during a delightful traditional afternoon tea including scones, sandwiches and cakes. With mischievous maids, boisterous butlers, a magical daughter and a sumptuous songstress, what could possibly go wrong?!
In A Right Royale Tea, the audience is part of the show – actors mingle and interact with the diners, with each actor portraying a character as the story unfolds. 70% of the performance is improvised, drawing from topical events and audience participation, with the remaining 30% following a scripted narrative.
Tally-ho and toodle-pip!
2-hour comedy afternoon tea performance
Afternoon tea including scones, sandwiches, cake and tea & coffee
You can book from 17-Aug-2019 to 25-Aug-2019.
Find out more about the venue for your show: Directions, Transport options and facilities.
Charing Cross Tube station is next door to the hotel; Embankment Tube station is 100m away.